Subscription Contest Rules and Eligibility
1. All active subscriptions at time of draw for individual (non-entity) subscriptions with a Canadian address ('Subscribers') will automatically receive one draw entry. Subscribers will receive one bonus entry for each NEW subscription they refer, providing we are informed of their referral, either by including the Account ID# found on the front of each paper, or the name and address of the referring subscriber. (Not applicable on subscription renewals or free sample issue requests.) New subscribers can also refer or sign up new subscribers and receive additional draw entries. A random draw of all eligible entries will be held after 12:00 p.m. (CST) Dec 12, 2022. Early Bird Draw entries must be received by 11:59 am (CST) Nov 5, 2022 for Early Bird Draw held Nov 5, 2022. Winners will be notified by letter mail after the draw(s) and will appear in the Jan. 2023 issue.
2. Subscribers are eligible for contest entry and will receive one (1) draw entry for each NEW (non-renewal, non-sample issue request) subscription linked to their Subscription Account ID number (Account ID#) that is successfully signed up by the contest deadlines above. (Account ID# is found on the front page of the newspaper, above name and address.) There is no limit to entry and subscribers are encouraged to sign up as many new subscribers as they can.
3. All new subscriptions received between 12:01 a.m. (CST) July 1 and 11:59 p.m. (CST) Dec. 12, 2022 are eligible for entry and each subscription will receive one (1) draw entry. New subscribers can also sign up new subscribers and receive additional draw entries (per rule 2. above) once they have been issued an Account ID#.
4. The Subscription Drive Contest is only open to Canadian residents with a Canadian mailing addresses. All entries are subject to information verification prior to contest draw and invalid entries will be disqualified.
6. Cash prizes awarded will be paid by cheque. Non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash and are awarded as-is. Subscription prizes are transferrable, but non-refundable, upon cancellation.
7. Definitions: New subscription / subscriber is defined as '...an idividual with or without and an existing subscription Account ID# that has not been the recipient of purchased and subscribed issues, either by themselves or as a gift recipient, in the 24 calendar months prior to Jul 1, 2022'; A Renewal and or current subscription / subscriber is defined as '...a subscription account with Account ID# that has been the recipient of purchased and subscribed issues, either by themselves or as a gift, in the 24 months up to and including Jul 1, 2022'; An individual is defined as '...a person or persons with a residential, non-commerical, address who is purchasing a subscription for person(s) who are not a business, charity, non-profit group, care facility, organization, or other non-individual entity'.
8. Rules and discount eligibility may be subject to clarification.